Interreg-IPA Cross-border Cooperation programme Hungary-Serbia launched the Strategic Call for Proposals HUSRB/1601 on March 29, 2016.
The Call will be open until September 30, 2016 – by 24:00 CET, as evidenced by the date on the postal stamp, or by 16:00 CET in case of personal or courier delivery to the JS.
Please note that the original deadline for submission of project proposals within the Strategic Call was August 26, 2016, 24:00 PM CET (16:00 CET in case of personal delivery of the Application). This deadline was extended by the JMC on July 11, 2016.
This is the first call for proposals within the Programme that was approved by the European Commission Decision C(2015)9488 on December 15, 2015.
The Strategic Call for Proposals, under the reference number HUSRB/1601, and the amount of funds of 24,800,000 EUR, is intended for projects of strategic value for the Hungary-Serbia border region.
More information is available on the page Call for Proposals. Here you may download the Application Package for the Strategic Call for Proposals, containing the following documents:
Application Package - zipped file,
Individual files from the Application Package. For information purposes, the previous version of the documents Strategic Call for Proposals and Guidelines for Applicants (GfA) is also included below, within a zip folder:
- Application Form;
- Strategic Call for Proposals – CORRIGENDUM - POSTPONED DEADLINE;
- Guidelines for Applicants (GfA) – CORRIGENDUM - POSTPONED DEADLINE;
- Eligibility Rules of Expenditures;
- Annex I of the GfA – Model Subsidy Contract;
- Annex II of the GfA – Model Partnership Agreement;
- Annex I of the Application Form – Declaration by the Applicant;
- Annex II of the Application Form – Declaration by the Applicant State aid relevance,
- Strategic Call for Proposals and Guidelines for Applicants – Previous version (a zip file).