The European Commission launched the third edition of Youth4Regions - the programme for aspiring journalists. The programme enables journalism students and young journalists to discover what the EU is doing in their region.
What does the programme offer?
- Trainings on journalism and EU regional policy
- The chance to receive mentorship from established journalists from your country
- Working side by side with renowned journalists during the EU Regions’ Week, 6 - 11 October 2019
- Visits of EU affairs media headquarters and EU institutions
- The unique opportunity to take part as a journalist in European Commission press trips to Member States
- Accommodation and travel expenses covered by the European Commission
- Interest in what EU regional policy is doing in your region
- Background in journalism (studies or experience)
- EU or neighbouring country citizen (Serbian citizens are eligible to apply), aged from 18 to 30 years old
- Availability during 6 – 11 October
- Terms and conditions;
- Competition secretariat contact in case of questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prepare and submit the following on a project that has been co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund or Cohesion Fund:
- a short original article (400-1000 words), or
- a short video (2 – 3 minutes)
- Deadline to submit the material along with the Online Application form is 15 July 2019 at 17:00 (CET).
The information presented in this article and the accompanying images were obtained from the European Commission’s web page.